The RGO Library & Learning Commons is celebrating National Nursing Week, May 8-14.
We are proud to support the college's practical nursing students with high-quality resources and training for evidence-based practice and professional success!
Join us for:
Learn about our Resources!
Thursday, May 11
11 AM - 2 PM
7th Floor North Campus
- Get information about FREE mobile apps for nursing databases
- Get a free 5- or 10-minute chair massage. Sign-up starts at 10:30 - first-come, first-serve!
- Learn how to access online resources like e-books and NCLEX-PN practices tests
- Borrow a book - we have everything from nursing care plans to maternity, pediatric, and community nursing
- Pick up a free pen and candy!
Join the #YESThisIsNursing Conversation!
2nd Floor of Library (North Campus)
- Use our postcards to respond to the hashtag #YESTHISISNURSING
- Postcards will be displayed in the library (2nd floor) and several will also be published on the BVC website and Twitter account