The Library has set up two 1-month trials to streaming video collections for nursing. Both collections provide unlimited, on-campus and off-campus access and can be used for teaching online and in-class.
We need your input to determine what would be most useful for your needs. Access them below and send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of October.
This collection has 542 titles which are designed to help nursing students study, prep for exams and prepare for the workplace. Areas covered by the collection include nursing skills, patient care and interventions, nursing foundations and diseases, disorders, and disabilities.
Selected titles and producers include:
- Pregnancy, Labor, and Delivery (Cengage Learning)
- Comprehensive Care Plan Development and Basic Head-to-Toe Assessment with Geriatric Focus (Nevco Educational Video)
- Community Health Nursing (Doreen Westera)
- Keeping Your Cool: Stress Management for Nurses (Motion Masters)
- Common Pediatric Medical Procedures (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Basic Nurse Training (Occupational Training Solutions)
- Taylor's Video Guide to Clinical Nursing Skills (Wolters Kluwer Health)
This collection gives faculty and students anywhere-anytime access to the complete collection of over 400 titles from Medcom’s award-winning training nursing videos. A bibliography can be downloaded from the Alexander Street website.
Selected titles include:
- Intravenous Therapy
- Implementing Mental Health Priorities in Practice: Strategies to Engage Patients and Families
- Obstetrical Nursing
- Nursing Assistant
- Documentation: Essentials of Nursing Documentation
- Home Visiting in Community Health Nursing
- Administering Medications: Medication Safety and Oral Medication
For information and assistance with the off-campus login, please go to our website for instructions.